PBG Soccer camp programs will include instruction from Director of Coaching, Adam Gee and our PBG professional coaching staff. All camps are specifically designed for boys and girls’ soccer players ages 5 to 16 years old.
Our new camp curriculum will include several aspects of technical development including, passing, dribbling and shooting plus tactical games will be played every day. Small-sided world-cup tournaments and full-sided games will be a strong feature of our camps to improve our players game-decisions and conditioning.
Every player will have a positive coaching experience to make his/her individual skill and team play better. Registration is now open on Blue Sombrero, please look to register as soon as possible.
This is a new registration system, please create a new login username.
This is not Blue Sombrero.
- Week 1: June 12 – June 16
- Week 2: July 10 – July 14
- Week 3: August 7 – August 11
- Walk-up registrations accepted
- Week long camp – Monday > Friday.
- @ Duncan Middle School
- 9am – 12pm = $160
- 9am – 4pm = $250
- Individual days = $50 ea day
- Early drop-off (8am) & late pick-up (5pm) available (additional $50/week)
- Outdoor morning, afternoon indoor Futsal
- All campers must wear cleats and shin guards.
- Please remember to bring sunscreen and water for the day.
- Full-day players will need to bring lunch every day.
- REGISTER NOW!
Questions? Contact Adam @ firstname.lastname@example.org
**NEW** City of PBG Sports Camps
This summer PBG Predators have partnered with the CIty of Palm Beach Gardens for 3 camps this summer at Mirasol Soccer Fields. All camps will be directed by PBG professional coach Kris Steeves and coaching staff.
- Week 5: June 19 – June 23
- Week 7: June 26 – June 30
- Week 9: July 17 – July 21
- Week 10: July 31 – August 4
Register online or in person at any Palm Beach Gardens Recreation front desk.