Palm Beach Gardens Predators
2017-2018 All-stars Program
This year our All-stars program will be offering programs for U9, U10, U12 & U14 boys and girls. We will continue this year with a boys program manager and a girls program manager. New this year!
- Goal Keeper training as part of Allstars
- Full PBG uniform for every player
- 5v5 Tournament – December 30th (girls) and December 31st (boys)
- Full-time PBG competitive coaching staff
Evaluations for the Allstars program are to be confirmed. We will have two evaluation dates.
- Sunday, November 5th
- Sunday, November 12th
The U9 & U10 programs will play jamboree games on weekend dates and play in two tournaments. The U12 & U14 will play games in the Treasure Coast League (DPL) as well as two tournaments. The U8 & U10 will train once a week on Friday and the U12 & U14 will train Friday and one other night TBD.
For whom is this program designed?
Any player with a passion for soccer that wants to improve their game with professional training and tournament play. This is an opportunity for kids and parents that do not want to make the commitment to a travel team to continue playing and improving. Also, for those who are considering playing at a higher level with our competitive program, it will give a sense of what to expect with the competitive program. We will not be accepting all players into the All-stars Academy.
When does the program run?
- Evaluations will be held Sunday November 5th & November 12th @ Klock Soccer Fields.
3:00pm – 4:00pm – U8 Boys & Girls Program
4:30pm – 5:30pm – U10 Boys & Girls Program
6:00pm – 7:00pm – U12 and U14 Boys & Girls Program
- Training sessions will be start the week of November 14th.
What about other sports?
Training sessions are Friday night for all age groups and a second TBD night for the U12 and U14. There may be conflicts with the tournament games but we do our best to request our teams to play around our other sports.
What is included in the program?
- 10 weeks of professional training sessions.
- 5v5 Tournament
- 4-5 jamboree events. Typically, every other week.
- 2 tournaments. Last year the kids competed in the World-Cup Tournament, Stuart, FL in December and the Jupiter Tournament President’s Day weekend.
What is the cost?
- Cost is approx. $TBC for the U8 & U10 and it includes the training sessions, jamborees, tournaments and team jersey.
- Cost is approx. $TBC for the U12 & U14 and it includes the training sessions twice a week, Treasure Coast league and game fees, tournaments and team jersey.
Birth Year Divisions
- U8 & U9 Developmental (2009s) no heading 7 v 7
- U10 – 2006 and 2007 no heading 7 v 7
- U12 – 2005 and 2006 no heading 9 v 9
- U14 – 2003 and 2004
Registration for evaluations will be sent out via email.