- PBG Predators has been awarded U12 Boys DA
- Training Program – 3/4x per week
- Game Schedule – per USSF schedule and Futsal Tournament
INVITATION TO PALM BEACH PREDATORS ID CLINICS
WHERE: PGA National Soccer Fields, 313 Hiatt Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
WHEN: March 14, 2018 and April 11, 2018
TIME: 6:00 – 7:15 PM
WHO: 2007, 2008, 2009 Boys
REGISTRATION: All players must register for the ID Clinics – Click
As a member of the prestigious US Development Academy for the U-12 age group, we will be identifying a group of 26 players to join the Palm Beach Gardens Predators Development Academy for the 2018-2019 season. The U-12 age group will comprise players born in the birth years 2007, 2008 and 2009.
One of the many great features of the Development Academy Program is the fact that each academy game is videotaped. These games are evaluated by the academy technical staff to identify players to be invited into market training centers. Those players invited into these special sessions are being identified for our US Youth National Teams. Some 06 and 07s in Florida have already been invited into the U14 National Team training camp.
Games are also being scouted live by the US Soccer technical staff and are hosted online for parents to watch as well. Additional we provide each player with the opportunity to watch all of their games throughout the entire season and discuss strengths and opportunities with the coaching staff to improve.
The State of Florida is one of the top three states sending players to all off our US Youth National Teams.
This is a phenomenal tool to aid each and every player to enhance their individual growth and increase their chances of being invited to a market training center.
ABOUT THE US DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY (DA):
The DA is an elite program that identifies the best players in a market area within certain age groups. These select players receive top level training from USSF A Licensed Coaches with a heavy emphasis on player development. At the U-12 age group, training sessions occur 3 times a week with weekend games scheduled over a 10-month period. Additionally, a Futsal Showcase is held in mid-January, which is the only overnight stay required during the 10-month season. Teams may participate in US DA sanctioned tournaments, to be determined by locality and budget.
- Palm Beach Predators Academy Director
- USSF A Licensed Coach with 30 years Division I College Coaching Experience
- ODP Regional Head Coach for 20 years
- USSF Scout and USSF Licensing Instructor
- Extensive PDL, NPSL, and USYSA Club Coaching experience
- Head of Selection Committee for the inaugural Prospects Cup, 2017
- Palm Beach Predators U-12 DA Head Coach
- USSF B Licensed Coach and Candidate for USSF A License in June, 2018.
- Holds UEFA B License
- Played professional soccer in Turkey
- Extensive PDL, NPSL, USYSA Club, and High School Coaching experience