Palm Beach Gardens Predators
2016-2017 All-stars Program
This year our All-stars program will be offering programs for U8, U10, U12 & U14 boys and girls. This year we have changed the format a little and will have a new boys program manager and new girls program manager. This will improve our management, but most importantly our training for players and operations/logistics for games.
Evaluation – Registration Link
Sunday, November 6th
Sunday, November 13th
Coach Juha and Coach Hillary will manage all training sessions and games. The U8 & U10 programs will play jamboree games on weekend dates and in two tournaments. The U12 & U14 will play games in the Treasure Coast League as well as two tournaments. The U8 & U10 will train once a week on Friday and the U12 & U14 will train Friday and one other night TBD.
For whom is this program designed?
Any player with a passion for soccer that wants to improve their game with professional training and tournament play. This is an opportunity for kids and parents that do not want to make the commitment to a travel team to continue playing and improving. Also, for those who are considering playing at a higher level with our competitive program, it will give a sense of what to expect with the competitive program. We will not be accepting all players into the All-stars Academy.
When does the program run?
- Evaluations will be held Sunday November 6th, Klock Soccer Fields. A make-up evaluation will be Sunday, November 13th.
3:00pm – 4:00pm – U8 Boys & Girls Program
4:30pm – 5:30pm – U10 Boys & Girls Program
6:00pm – 7:00pm – U12 and U14 Boys & Girls Program
- Training sessions will be start the week of November 14th.
What about other sports?
Training sessions are Friday night for all age groups and a second TBD night for the U12 and U14. There may be conflicts with the tournament games but we do our best to request our teams to play around our other sports.
What is included in the program?
- 10 weeks of professional training sessions. No training during Holiday weeks.
- 4-5 jamboree events. Typically, every other week.
- 2 tournaments. Last year the kids competed in the World-Cup Tournament, Stuart, FL in December and the Jupiter Tournament President’s Day weekend.
What is the cost?
- Cost is approx. $TBC for the U8 & U10 and it includes the training sessions, jamborees, tournaments and team jersey.
- Cost is approx. $TBC for the U12 & U14 and it includes the training sessions twice a week, Treasure Coast league and game fees, tournaments and team jersey.
Birth Year Divisions
- U8 & U9 Developmental (2009s) no heading 7 v 7
- U10 – 2006 and 2007 no heading 7 v 7
- U12 – 2005 and 2006 no heading 9 v 9
- U14 – 2003 and 2004
Registration for evaluations will be sent out via email and will be on Blue Sombrero.